- Brand: Kramer
- Product Code: VM-114H4C
Call For Pricing
|INPUTS:||1 HDMI connector, 1 DGKat twisted pair on an RJ?45 connector.|
|OUTPUTS:||4 DGKat twisted pairs on RJ?45 connectors.|
|BANDWIDTH:||Supports up to 1.65Gbps bandwidth per graphic channel.|
|COMPLIANCE WITH HDMI STANDARD:||Supports HDMI and HDCP.|
|CONTROLS:||Input select button, EDID select button, panel lock button.|
|INDICATOR LEDs:||IR communication, power, IN 1 (HDMI), IN 2 (CAT5), OUTPUT 1, 2, 3 and 4.|
|POWER SOURCE:||12V DC, 2A.|
|DIMENSIONS:||21.5cm x 16.3cm x 4.4cm (8.5" x 6.4" x 1.7") W, D, H.|
|WEIGHT:||0.3kg (0.67lbs) approx.|
|ACCESSORIES:||Power supply, bracket installation kit, RC?IR3 infrared remote control transmitter.|
|OPTIONS:||RK?1 19" rack adapter.|
2x1:4 HDMI Twisted Pair Transmitter & Distribution Amplifier
The VM−114H4C is a high−performance switcher and distribution amplifier for HDMI and DGKat™ twisted pair signals. It reclocks and equalizes one of two selectable input signals (HDMI or DGKat twisted pair) and distributes it to four DGKat twisted pair outputs.
• Max. Data Rate - 1.65Gbps bandwidth per graphic channel.
• HDTV Compatible.
• HDCP Compliant.
• DGKat™ Signal Integration - Kramer’s unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat™ cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
• Inputs - 1 HDMI & 1 DGKat twisted pair on an RJ−45 connector.
• Outputs - 4 DGKat twisted pairs on RJ−45 connectors.
• I-EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ - Intelligent EDID handling & processing algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI systems.
• HDMI Support - HDMI (V.1.4 with x.v.Color™, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS−HD (only on the TP inputs and outputs)).
• 3D Pass-Through.
• Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking™ Technology - Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
• System Range - Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat7a23 cable.
• Cable - Requires STP (shielded twisted pair) cable. For optimum range and performance, use Kramer's BC−DGKat524, BC−DGKat623 or BC−DGKat7a23 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, source device and display used. The distance using non−Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
• Active Input & Output LED Indicators.
• Power Connect™ System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 90m (270ft) of each other.
• Flexible Control Options - Front panel buttons, RS−232, infrared control sensor, remote included.
• Size: Desktop - compatible with RK-1 19-inch rack adapter for mounting multiple desktop and/or MultiTOOLS® models into a 1U rack space.