- Brand: FOR-A
- Product Code: FA-9600
Call For Pricing
Multi Purpose Signal Processor
Dual channel frame synchronizer, SDR/HDR processor, converter, is the next generation technology from FOR-A. Offering exceptional conversion format delivery including 12G, 4K, UHD, 1080p and SD/HD. Extremely versatile and easy to use. Build with the high reliability in mind. The FA-9600 is the ideal device for any HD transition to 4K UHD.
FA-9600 multipurpose signal processors offer essential features for emerging trends in video production. They are used in many professional settings.
Each of the two HD/SD inputs incorporates a frame synchronizer, and because the signal processor features 12G-SDI terminals, optional software opens the door to 4K UHD production. Adding an optional expansion card provides four more channels of 3G-SDI input or output.* The FA-9600 is more than a basic frame synchronizer. Video conversion of all kinds is easy. A newly developed color processing circuit supports the latest gamut and dynamic range specifcations, and an optional converter circuit is available for up/down/cross conversion. Offering a wide range of audio processing, core features of remapping and gain adjustment, the FA-9600 can be expanded by adding an optional card that makes it an ideal standalone solution at transmission centers, in mobile production trucks, production studios, news stations, and other nonlinear editing and playout production environments.
HDR and Wide Color Gamut support
• Supports and converts between the broad ITU-R BT.2020 gamut for 4K/8K and the conventional ITU-R BT.709 gamut for HD.
• Compensates for differences among external devices by using EOTF/OETF corresponding to various HDR or SDR curves.
• EOTF/OETD log curves and gamut can be registered from a computer.
• Dynamic range conversion compatible with HLG, PQ, SDR and other log curves. Also compatible with S-Log3, Canon Log2, and other camera log curves.
• Dual channel frame synchronization, via 2 SDI input terminals and 4 outputs
• Extensive professional video format support, from SD to HD formats
• Connect a broad range of equipment—also equipped with HDMI ports.
• The FA-9600 comes standard with a dedicated application that runs on Windows, providing full access to many functions, and allows a wide variety of settings. Web server functionality is also implemented in the main unit, allowing adjustments* to be made to various parameters from mobile and tablet devices.
• New color processing circuit provides strong support in HD/4K UHD production. Useful not only at the input stage—when converting to unifed specifcations before input to a switcher or editing system—but also at the output stage, before HDR and SDR simulcasts, for example.
* This feature is available for a limited number of function and parameters.