Leightronix IncodeX One
- Brand: Leightronix
- Product Code: IncodeX One
Call For Pricing
Each IncodeX One Point-to-Point solution includes the IncodeX One H.264 encoder, an HD decoder, and an easy-to-use web management interface. Add multiple decoders to create a Point-to-Multipoint solution.
2. Communications Port: reserved for future use.
3. HD/SD-SDI Video Output: reserved for future use.
4. HD/SD-SDI Video Input: BNC female, HD/SD-SDI video input (SMPTE 259M-C) with support for 2 channels of embedded digital audio (SMPTE 272M, audio pair selectable), terminated 75 ohms
5. Composite Video Input: BNC female, composite video input, terminated 75 ohms
6. Analog Audio Inputs: the IncodeX One provides 1 pair (two channel) of RCA (unbalanced) audio inputs.
7. Ethernet Port: eight-position/eight-conductor RJ-45 modular Ethernet Port provides a high speed 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet connection to a TCP/IP network with user-configurable IP address, subnet, and gateway. Remotely control system via Web browser and transfer digital stream to decoder.
8. Power Switch: turns the IncodeX One on and off.
9. Power Connector
1. Status LEDs: two light-emitting diodes (LEDs) provide status on power and encoding activity.
|Video Standard||NTSC; high definition, 16x9 aspect ratio; standard definition, 4x3 aspect ratio|
|HD Video Encoding||H.264 High, Main, and Baseline Profiles, 1080i and 720p, 128 Kb/s-10Mb/s variable and constant bit rate encoding|
|SD Video Encoding||H.264 High, Main, and Baseline Profiles, 480i, 128 Kb/s-10Mb/s variable and constant bit rate encoding|
|Audio Encoding||AAC-LC ADTS, 64, 96, 128, and 192Kb/s audio bit rates|
|Power Supply||Internal, 200W with active P.F.C., accepts 90 to 264VAC @ 47 to 63Hz|
|Product Safety||Certification by ETL Semko for U.S. Standard(s) for Audio, Video & Similar Electronic Apparatus (UL-60065) and Canadian Standard(s) for Safety Requirements for Audio, Video & Similar Electronic Apparatus (CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60065)|
|Compliance||FCC Part 15, Subpart A|
|Digital Media Licensing||Licensed under MPEG-LA® LL's AVC/H.264 Patent Portfolio|
|Warranty||Five years, parts and labor|
|Turn the IncodeX One Point-to-Point solution into a Point-to-Multipoint solution by adding decoders.|
2. Status LED: 1 light emitting diode (LED) provides status on power and reception of remote control infrared (IR) commands.
3. IR Sensor: receives IR commands from the decoder's remote control.
5. Ethernet Port: 10/100 BASE-T via RJ-45 shielded connector
6. USB Port: reserved for future use.
7. Reset Button: returns decoder to factory settings.
8. Power Connector
9. HDMI Output: 1.3a with HDCP and CEC
10. Serial Port: reserved for future use.
11. Analog Audio/Video Output: 10-way Mini-DIN for composite video, component (YPrPb), RGB, S-Video, and analog audio
|Video Codecs||MPEG-2 MP@HL; MPEG-4 Part 10 AVC/H.264 HP@L4|
|Video Resolutions||Up to 1080i and 720p|
|Audio Decoding||Analog stereo audio out. Stereo via S-PDIF and HDMI. Dolby|
|Memory||128MB Flash, 256MB RAM|
|Power Supply||5V DC at 1.5A via external power supply, less than 8 W typical usage, accepts 100-240VAC @ 50-60Hz 3A max|
|Operating Temperature||0°C (32°F) to 40°C (104°F)|
|Operating Environment||ETS 300-019-1-3 Class 3.1|
|Product Safety||CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1-03 EN60950|
|Compliance||FCC Part 15 class B. 2004/108/EC EN55022|
|Point-to-Point Broadcast Solution|
The IncodeX One™ Point-to-Point solution creates a high quality video/audio stream of an event and efficiently displays the stream at a location across a campus, community,
or the country in real time. Each Point-to-Point solution includes the IncodeX One H.264 encoder, an HD decoder, and an easy-to-use web management interface. Add multiple decoders to create a Point-to-Multipoint solution.
• IncodeX One H.264 Encoder
• HD Video/Audio Decoder
• Web Management Interface
• H.264 Video Encoding and Decoding
• HD/SD-SDI Video Inputs/Outputs
• Embedded and Analog Audio Support
The IncodeX One encoder was designed for 24/7/365 unattended operation and provides high quality H.264 video and audio encoding to get a broadcast from its origination point to one or more remote display locations. It allows for multiple video input types, including HD/SD-SDI and composite, as well as embedded and unbalanced analog audio inputs.
Point-to-Point Broadcast Solution
The IncodeX One encodes video of an event and efficiently delivers the resulting high quality video stream across a campus, community, country, or around the world in real time. This packaged solution comes pre-configured as a bundle that includes the IncodeX One encoder, a high quality HD decoder, and an easy-to-use software interface to apply customized encode and decode settings.