- Brand: Datavideo
- Product Code: HDR-70
Call For Pricing
• Inputs:1x HD/SD-SDI
• Supported Input Resolutions: 1080p(23.976, 24) 1080i(50, 59.94, 60), 720p(50, 59.94, 60), 576i, 480i
• Outputs:1x HD/SD-SDI, 1x HDMI
• Inputs: 2x Balanced XLR (Analog Stereo Pair 2-Channels)
• Outputs: 2x Balanced XLR (Stereo Pair 2-Channels)
• Embedding: Stereo Audio embedded to HD/SD-SDI (8-Channels) and HDMI (4-Channels) outputs and to saved file
• Recording Format: PCM 24-bits / 8-Channels / 48KHz Sampling Rate
|Loop Through||• 1x HD/SD-SDI|
|Interface||• USB & SATA|
• MXF OP1A
• MOV (currently unsupported in Adobe Premier CC)
• HD (35-125Mbps): 4:2:2
• HD (10-25Mbps): 4:2:0
• SD (15-50Mbps): 4:2:2
• SD (8Mbps): 4:2:0
• 320GB HDD Included
• Compatible with SSD Drives
Available Recording Formats
(MXF or MOV)
|What’s in the Box||
• HDR-70 Recorder
• 320GB Hard Drive with Enclosure
• Additional Empty HD Enclosure
• Power Adapter & Cable (DC 12V 1.5A 110/220)
• Instruction Manual
|Hard Drive Recorder for HD/SD-SDI|
Datavideo’s HDR-70 is a hard drive based video recorder, with removable hard drive enclosure, designed for studio desktop applications. The HDR-70 records from both High and Standard Definition video equipment via HD/SD-SDI. The HDR-70 comes with a 320GB HDD and a removable hard drive enclosure. One additional enclosure is included, if you would like to purchase another HDD. And the HDR-70 is compatible with SSD drives. Once you have completed your recording, simply eject the hard drive enclosure and use USB 2.0 to connect to a PC or MAC based NLE system. The USB port provides power to the unit. It’s perfect for use with laptops in the field. You can work directly from the removable drive, or copy video files to your NLE’s video drives.
Sony Command Protocol
HDR-70 uses Sony control commands for Record, Stop, Play, Status Sense, and Timecode Sense.
HDR-70′s GPI function can be programmed by the user inside the recorder’s menu.
HDR-70 ensures compatibility with SSD hard drives.
Accidental Power-Off Protection
In the case of an accidental power-off, like a blackout, the recorded file will still be saved, minus 2 seconds at the end of the file.
HDR-70 uses the NTFS file system.
On the Fly
Media files are made on the fly with the HDR-70.
HDR-70 has SMPTE LTC time code input and output.
HDR-70 features gen-lock input and pass-through.
Locking Power Connector
Locking connectors keep the power plug securely attached.
HDR-70 has Power-On Record and Power-On Play.
HDR-70 is able to do timelapse recording.
HDR-70 has Ref-in/loop-through, Black Burst, and Tri-level Signal.
HDR-70 conforms to the 292M SMTP Standard.
|250GB||111 hrs.||55 hrs.||37 hrs.||27 hrs.||15 hrs.||9 hrs.|
|320GB||142 hrs.||70 hrs.||47 hrs.||35 hrs.||19 hrs.||12 hrs.|
|500GB||220 hrs.||111 hrs.||74 hrs.||55 hrs.||27 hrs.||18 hrs.|