Wooden Camera Quick Base (C100, C300, C500)
- Brand: Wooden Camera
- Product Code: Quick Base (C100, C300, C500)
Call For Pricing
|Quick Base (C100, C300, C500) Part# 162000|
Quick Base (C100, C300, C500) is a quick release baseplate for the Canon Cinema EOS cameras that provides lightweight 15mm rod support at the correct lens height. Note that 15mm lightweight rods do not passthrough. If rear rods are needed, install additional Rod Clamp (15mm LW) to rear. The baseplate can attach to any tripod plate or ARRI standard bridgeplate such as Bridgeplate (19mm) or Bridgeplate (15mm Studio). When studio rods are not needed, a Dovetail Clamp can be added instead to interface with 2060 Dovetails, Safety Dovetails, or Shoulder Rigs.
Additional Rod Clamp (15mm LW) can be attached to rear of Quick Dovetail for independent rear rod support.
To quick release out of dovetail/baseplate, turn thumbscrew and depress pin, move camera toward rear, and remove.
- 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 holes for attaching accessories
- Quick release slot based on ARRI standard dovetail
- 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 holes on bottom for attaching to tripod or bridgeplate
- Rosette Bracket - attaches to Quick Base front, provides ARRI standard rosettes for attaching handles and extensions
- GO Shoulder - attaches to Quick Base rear, low profile shoulder pad for run and gun shooting
(1) 1/4-20 low profile screw
(1) 3/8-16 low profile screw