- Brand: Sony
- Product Code: DWT-B01N
Call For Pricing
|Digital Body-pack Transmitter|
DWT-B01N/14: Audio and metadata transmission operates on UHF-TV channels 14 to 25 (470 to 542 MHz)
DWT-B01N/30A: Audio and metadata transmission operates on UHF-TV channels 30-40 (566 MHz to 607 MHz)
The DWT-B01N digital body-pack transmitter is compact, lightweight and built with a sturdy die-cast magnesium body. Audio input is selectable from either mic or line level. The DWT-B01 provides a choice of 1, 10 or 50 mW RF output. The DWT-B01 supports use of alkaline, lithium, or nickel-metal hydride batteries. Transmitter functions; including input attenuator, RF frequency selection, RF power output, Audio LCF frequency and a power sleep mode (in the transmitter) can be remotely controlled from the digital wireless receiver.
• Supports mic or line input
• Requires selection of ECM-77BC/9X or ECM-FT5BC for omni-directional lavalier microphone use
• Transmitter settings can be remotely controlled from the digital wireless receiver (using 2.4 GHz IEEE802.15.4 communication technology)
• Compact, lightweight and built with a sturdy die-cast magnesium body
• OLED display for menu control and status monitoring
• 6 1/2 hr battery life using two AA nickel-metal hydride batteries @ 10 mW power setting
• 12 1/2 hr battery life using two AA lithium batteries @ 10 mW power setting
• Selectable output power 1/10/50 mW
• Codec Mode 1) - Maintains system compatibility with existing non ‘N’ Series DWX models.
• (Codec Mode 2) - Provides for highest quality sound and shorter audio latency (Analog out - 1.5msec – Digital out – 2.5msec).
• (Codec Mode 3) - Alternately provides for additional error correction that expands the operational range (distance) of the transmission.
Spare battery case
Mic cable (4-pin to XLR-3 pin)
USB adapter cable