- Brand: JVC
- Product Code: KY-PZ100
ROBOTIC PTZ NETWORK VIDEO PRODUCTION CAMERA
JVC Professional Video Products is pleased to announce a $300 Instant Rebate Promotion being provided to End Users instantly when purchasing a new KY-PZ100 PTZ IP Production Camera.
Expires March 31, 2018
Purchase a JVC Professional Video + Broadcast Pix Flint Studio System and receive $900 cash back and $2,200 in Broadcast Pix options!
$450 (per camera) Instant Rebate Promotion being provided to End Users instantly when purchasing 2 (or more) KY-PZ100U PTZ IP Production Cameras along with a Broadcast Pix Flint Switcher.
Broadcast Pix will provide up to $2,200 of incentives:
Broadcast Pix Flint JVC camera control firmware ($950 value)
Broadcast Pix Flint 1 year extended warranty ($1,250 value)
Expires December 31, 2017
The KY-PZ100 is a robotic pan, tilt and zoom video production camera. It's the first PTZ camera that features JVC's unique IP communications engine providing network connection via WiFi, 4G-LTE, or direct LAN connection. It's designed to be used as a stand alone remote camera or as part of a multi-camera system in both studio and field environments. In addition to its 3G-SDI and HDMI outputs, it is also capable of reliably streaming 1080i/60, 1080p, 720p, 540p and 270p video with 2-channel audio--all with minimal latency and forward error correction. Camera control is possible from a web browser, or with the dedicated RM-IP100 remote control panel, or from a from a variety of remote units using standard protocol. The camera also includes on-board HD recording at up to 50Mbps to a micro SDHC/SDXC card with the ability to upload the recorded files to an external server.
Plug in a WiFi adapter or LTE modem, and you'll have the world's most convenient, high quality robotic camera that can be placed virtually anywhere!
• 1/2.8-inch CMOS sensor (2.2 million pixels)
• Optical zoom lens with 30x zoom ratio (4.3-129mm, f/1.6~4.7)
• Fast f/1.6-4.7 maximum aperture for excellent low light
• LoLux mode (down to 0.01 lux)
• Robotic pan, tilt and zoom
• Full HD 1080p, 1080i, 720p video
• 3G-SDI and HDMI digital outputs
• 2 channels audio (or 1 channel balanced audio w/phantom power)
• USB host connection for WiFi or 4GLTE adapter
• LAN connector supports Power over Ethernet
• Advanced IP communications capability:
◦ Streaming with SMPTE 2022 forward error correction
◦ Advanced Zixi reliable communication with ARQ, FEC and adaptive bitrate control
◦ Low latency streaming
• Micro SDHC/SDXC memory card recording
• Remote control via RS-232C / RS-422, or via IP controller
• Can memorize over 100 preset settings and positions
• Can be mounted upside-down or right-side-up
Optional Wall Mounts
WMPZ100B Wall mount bracket kit for KY-PZ100B - Black
WMPZ100W Wall mount bracket kit for KY-PZ100W - White
These rack mount kits have been specifically designed for wall mounting of these PTZ cameras either right-side-up or upside-down. Special provisions have been implemented so that the HD65U Hawking USB Wi-Fi Network Adapter can be attached as well. In addition, the brackets are model-specific to match the body color of the PTZ camera.