- Brand: JVC
- Product Code: DT-N17F
Free Firmware Upgrade:
Enables 3D LUT Calibration and Rec. 709 Conversion for DT-N17F, DT-N21F and DT-N24F ProHD Studio Monitors
JVC Professional Video Products is pleased to announce a free firmware upgrade for owners of ProHD DT-N F-series professional studio monitors. The firmware upgrade enables the following additional features to qualifying monitors:
• Supports 3D LUT 17x17x17 cube files imported by USB to color calibrate the monitor.
• Conversion to ITU-Rec. 709 from JVC J-log1, ARRI Log-C, SONY S-log2, S-log3, Canon C-log, Panasonic V-log and REDlogFilm LUT.
• Supports user defined 3D LUT which can be imported via USB, convenient for color creation during post-production monitoring.
The firmware upgrade qualifying monitors are: DT-N17F, DT-N21F, DT-N24F
The firmware upgrade instructions are located under “Software/Firmware Downloads” in the Sales & Support section of each qualifying model’s web page at http://pro.jvc.com
ProHD 17.3-INCH BROADCAST STUDIO LCD MONITOR
Supports 3G/HD/SD-SDI and 2K-SDI
DT-N17F supports up to 3G-SDI (SMPTE 425M) including Level-A and Level-B, which are capable of transferring 1080p uncompressed digital video data at a max rate of 60fps at 3Gbit/s. 2K-SDI (2048x1080p) is also supported to downsample to full HD display.
Full HD LCD panel with LED backlighting
The monitor features a 1920×1080 pixel full HD resolution LCD panel with LED backlighting, with 160° wide viewing angle (horizontal and vertical), 700:1 contrast, and 16.7M color depth.
ITU-709 color space
The DT-N17F is compatible with ITU-709 standard color space for HDTV broadcasting.
Selectable gamma preset
The DT-N17F supports gamma preset selection from: 2.2, 2.4 and 2.6.
TSL UMD control and display
The DT-N17F monitor supports UMD controlling input via RS485 and RS232 port, compatible with TSL 3.1 and 4.0 UMD protocol.
USB firmware upgradable
The Monitor offers a USB port on the rear side, for monitor firmware upgrade. Users can download firmware from official website to a USB stick, and the upgrade operation is directly on the monitor, without PC or other adaptors.
Built-in waveform monitor
The DT-N17F supports waveform selection display (Y, Cb, Cr, R, G, B), and also supports single lines waveform display. The waveform pattern position can be selected from one of four corners and center in larger size. And waveform display color can be selected from white, green and false color, with the translucence also selectable.
Built-in vector scope and histogram monitor
The DT-N17F supports vector scope and R/G/B/Y histogram display. The vector scope colors can be selected from white, green and false color, and the position of the patterns can be selected from one of four corners and the translucent is also selectable
16-ch audio level meters with alert and output selection
The monitor can de-embed audio from SDI and HDMI, and display 16-ch audio level meters, with audio abnormal alerts info displayed on each audio bar. You can also select any 2 channels audio to output via 3.5mm socket or speakers. The audio meter pattern position can be selected from one of four corners, and you can select to display only 2 channels, 8 channels, and full 16 channels. Also scale markers, alert info, and translucent of the audio meter pattern are selectable.
• SDI Timecode (LTC, VITC1&2) and AFD info display
• R/G/B/Mono, False color, Zebra stripes display
• Peaking focus assist display mode
• H/V delay, freeze frame display mode
• Safety area selection: 80%, 85%, 90%, 93%, 95%
• Scale marker: 4:3, 13:9, 14:9, 15:9, 1.85:1, 2.35:1
• Native scan, over scan and normal scan selection
• GPI control via RS485 port connection
• 3 User setting data storage
• TALLY light with adjustable brightness
• 4 User definable function keys
• Easy One-key Menu operation
• Built-in speaker (2.5W, 8)
• AntonBauer plate for field operation
A-VS16: Desktop bracket with tilting function for DT-N17F and DT-X16H