- Brand: Sony
- Product Code: SRG-360SHE
Call For Pricing
|Image Device||1/2.8 inch type Exmor CMOS|
|Effective Pixels||Approx. 2.1 megapixels|
|Lens||30x Optical/12x Digital Zoom Lens
Focal Length f=4.3mm (wide) to 129mm (tele) / Focal Length F: F1.6 to 4.7
|Minimum Object Distance||10mm (wide end) to 1200mm (tele end)|
|Auto Exposure||Auto, Manual, Priority, AE (shutter, iris), Exposure Compensation, Bright|
|Shutter Speed||1/1 to 1/10000 sec (59.94 Hx system), 1/1 to 1/10000 sec (50 Hz system)|
|Gain||Auto/Manual (0 to +43 db)|
|White Balance||Auto, Indoor, Outdoor, One-push auto, ATW, Manual|
|Pan Angle/Speed||Angle: +/- 170 degrees / Speed: 60 degrees/sec|
|Tilt Angle/Speed||Angle: +/- 90 degrees to -30 degrees/ Speed: 60 degrees/sec|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||65 degrees (wide)|
|Preset Positions||256 - Positions 17 to 256 are stored as PTZ only|
|Digital Zoom||12x digital|
|Wide Dynamic Range||Yes (View-DR Technology)|
|Camera Control Interface||VISCA protocol with built-in IP control RS-422 Serial Interface (RJ-45)|
|Video Output Specifications|
|Horizontal Resolution||1080/59.94p / 50p / 1080/59.94i (50i) / 720/59.94p (50p)|
|Minimum Illumination||1.4 lx (50 IRE, F1.6, 30 fps)|
|S/N Ratio||50 dB|
|Video Output||3G-SDI / HDMI
IP Streaming (RTSP)
Audio Embedded: Yes 3G-SDI, HDMI, and IP
Audio Input: MIC/Line x2 (selectable)
|Signal System||1080/59.94p (A/B) / 50p (A/B) / 1080/59.94i (50i) / 720/59.94p (50p)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||6-3/8 x 7-1/2 x 8 inches (159 x 187.5 x 200.5 mm)|
|Weight||Approx. 4 lb. 10 oz. (2.1kg)|
DC 12V (DC10.8V to 13.2V)
Max 30 W
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F /0° C to 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-4°F to 140°F / -20°C to +60°C|
The SRG-360SHE is designed to serve the needs of classrooms, courtrooms, boardrooms, houses of worship and any other settings where full HD visual communications are crucial. The latest addition to the popular SRG lineup builds on the success of the SRG-300SE by adding power over Ethernet (PoE+) and triple simultaneous video and audio streaming (embedded audio in IP, HDMI and 3G-SDI). The simultaneously output of 1080/60p baseband video through the three streaming outputs making it ideal for webcasting and viewing while simultaneously recording live events.
• Simultaneous transmission of 3G-SDI, HDMI, and IP H.264 full-HD video The SRG-360SHE supports triple streaming outputs. This camera can simultaneously output 1080/60p baseband video through 3G-SDI, HDMI, and a H.264-compressed video/audio stream via IP. This triple streaming capability makes the camera ideal for webcasting, viewing and simultaneously recording conferences, lectures, seminars, and other live events. It can also simultaneously output 1920 x 1080/60p video over a single BNC cable through 3G-SDI that can run approximately up to 100m, easing installation and adding more flexibility to customer’s live production needs.
• PoE+ for flexible powering options For installation simplicity and flexibility, the SRG-360SHE supports a PoE+ (Power-over-Ethernet) capability that carries IP video/audio control and power over a single connection cable.
• Enhanced audio quality with equalizer and auto lip-sync function The SRG-360SHE enhances stereo audio from a connected stereo microphone (optional) or line inputs by using the onboard equalizer and auto level control. Unwanted signal delays between audio and video are compensated for by the SRG-360SHE's auto lip-sync function.
• Enhanced PTZ Operation The SRG-360SHE features a series of enhanced PTZ capabilities to produce professional-looking results even with non-professional camera operators. 'Semi-Synchronous Simultaneous Motion' improves transitions between subjects delivering smooth, coordinated camera motion that does not distract viewers. A Slow P/T' setting allows for precise tracking of, say, a speaker walking across a stage. 'PTZ Trace Memory' provides the ability to store a sequence of camera movements as a preset. With 'trace,' a complicated series of motions/commands can be carried out flawlessly and replicated as needed.
• Powerful optical zoom and wide viewing angle The SRG-360SHE camera features 30x optical zoom capability and 12x digital zoom for frame-filling close ups in great detail with a 65-degree viewing angle to produce H.264 IP video streaming with selectable bit rates.
• Up to 256 camera preset positions The SRG-360SHE support up to 256 camera preset positions using a plug-in free viewer and ActiveX viewer.
• The SRG-360SHE's new capabilities are built on the solid functionality common to the entire SRG line. Sony View-DR and XDNR technologies provide clear images in low light environments and reduce noise. Pan/Tilt/Zoom controls are operated by VISCA protocols through either the RS-422 (serial) connector or RJ-45 (IP) connection allowing for either local or remote operation and easy cabling.
• 1/ 2.8” Exmor® CMOS Sensor - 1080/59.94p, 1080/50p, 1080/29.92p, 1080/25p, 720/59.94p, 720/50p, and 720/29.97p
• 30x Optical Zoom (12x Digital Zoom)
• 65° Horizontal Wide Field of View
• Video Output: 3G-SDI / HDMI
• Resolution: 1,000 TV lines (center), 800 TV lines (corner)
• Minimum illumination: 1.8 lux (1920 x 1080, 50 IRE)
• View-DR® Wide Dynamic Range Technology - Ideal for extreme lighting conditions
• XDNR® (eXellent Dynamic Noise Reduction) Technology helps to provide clear Images in lowlight conditions
• Control via VISCA over IP /RJ-45 /and RS-422
• Pan/Tilt Angle: Pan +/- 100° Tilt: +/- 25°
IR Remote Commander (1)
AC power adaptor (1)
Ceiling Bracket (2)
Wire rope (1)
HDMI cable retainer (1)
Screw M3 x 8 (9) Screw M2.6 x 6 (1)