- Brand: JVC
- Product Code: DT-V17G25Z
Call For Pricing
16.5-INCH 10-BIT PRODUCTION FIELD/STUDIO MONITOR
JVC Professional Video Products is offering a $200 Rebate to End Users purchasing a new DTV Series Production Grade Studio Monitor.
Expires September 30, 2017
The DT-V17G25 is a near EBU Grade 1 LCD monitor with outstanding color gamut, gamma and grayscale characteristics suitable for field, studio and broadcast image evaluation. Its 10-bit panel and wide gamma range make it ideal for critical image evaluation. The monitor is fully capable of displaying 2048 x 1080/24p (DCI 2K) signal.
(Click here for comparison of the DT-V field/studio monitors.)
HIGH PICTURE QUALITY: NEAR EBU GRADE 1
The DT-V17G25 reproduces highly accurate colors in native 1920 x 1080 resolution. The two most critical factors, gamma and grey-scale gradation, have been improved to meet the demands of production studios and broadcast networks. The monitor offers 3 gamut modes: ITU-709 (default), Adobe and User (DCI).
The DT-V17G25 is a near EBU Grade 1 LCD monitor. In addition to color gamut, luminance ranges and color temperature that meet EBU specs, two critical factors — gamma and grayscale performances — were also improved to satisfy the discerning requirements of studio and professional applications.
High 1500:1 Contrast Ratio 10-bit IPS (In ?Plane Switching) Panel
The DT-V17G25 is equipped with a 10-bit IPS LCD panel, which surpasses the EBU Class 2 requirements in terms of color space, gamma and gradation. It is capable of reproducing 1.073 billion colors. It also offers a contrast ratio of 1500:1, wide gamut, and wide viewing angles of 178°/178°.
Analog-based Picture-quality Evaluation Technology with Contour Enhancer
Helps eliminate aliasing to make pictures appear more natural.
• 17-inch class (16.5-inch viewable) 10-bit IPS panel with 1.073 billion color reproduction
• High 1500:1 Contrast Ratio
• Full HD resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
• Fully capable of displaying 2048 x 1080/24p (DCI 2K) signal
• Built-in Histogram, Waveform, Vector Scope, Zebra
• Built-in Audio Level Meter up to 16ch
• Lissajous audio metering
• 3 Gamma Preset Modes
• Wide array of markers and indicators
• Two 3G-SDI & Dual Link inputs
• IMD (in monitor display)
• Optimized I-P conversion
• Supports the EIA/CEA-708 and EIA/CEA-608 SDI closed captioning standards
• Color Temperature settings (9,300K, 6,500K, 5,600K or User mode)
• IP modes: Normal, Field, and Cinema (24p)
• Pixel-by-pixel (1:1) display
• Time code display (SDI)
• Built-in stereo speaker
• Tiltable stand with 2-way installation capability
• Carrying handle