- Brand: Panasonic
- Product Code: BT-LH1770
Call For Pricing
|Panel|| 1920x1080, 10bit, a-Si TFT Active matrix
View Angle: 178deg
|Input|| SDI x 1-4* (3G/1.5G/SD), BNC (SDI Output terminal can be assigned to SDI Input max. 4 input).
Analog Composite x 1, BNC
HDMI x 1 Video & PC support, HDCP support
Analog Audio, 3.5mm Stereo mini jack 0dBV Max.
|Output|| SDI x 1-2*1 (Active through. SDI Output terminal can be assigned to SDI Input max. 4 input).
Headphone, 3.5mm Stereo mini jack, 85mW/ch
|Front Switch|| Power ON/OFF, CH A/B, INPUT (SDI-A, SDI-B, VBS, HDMI), MONO, APT, SCREEN,
MARK, F1, F2, F3, F4, MENU, PRESET, ESC
|Power|| AC 100 – 120 V, 0.4A max, AC200 – 240 V, 0.25A max
DC 10.5 – 18V. 39W max / 3.3A max
|Weight||16 lb. (w/o stand)|
16.5" Full-HD/10-bit LCD Production Monitor
Purchase a Panasonic BT-LH1770 17" rack mountable LED monitor and receive a $200.00 Instant Rebate.
Expires September 30, 2018
• Full-HD/10-bit IPS LCD Panel
• 3G-SDI/HDMI/analog composite input terminals
• Various functions support broadcasting operations
• AC/DC/battery power and 19-inch rack mountable
Full-HD/10-bit IPS LCD Panel
The display panel is an IPS LCD and offers a wide viewing angle, high brightness, high contrast ratio, excellent motion-image response and outstanding color reproduction. The Full-HD (1920 x 1080) resolution means all input pixels are displayed without resizing. Furthermore, the 10-bit processing capability assures accurate gradation reproduction.
3G-SDI/HDMI/Analog Composite Input Terminals
The BT-LH1770 comes standard with two SDI input connectors that are compatible with 3G, 1.5G and SD, one HDMI input connector and one analog input connector (composite video/stereo audio) to support a wide range of video sources. The BT-LH1770 is provided with output connectors for SDI (Active Through x 2), analog audio and a headphone jack, and has built-in stereo speakers.
Various Functions to Support Broadcasting Operations
• Embedded Audio: Embedded audio in the incoming SDI video signal to be monitored can be selected from CH1/2, CH3/4, CH5/6 and CH7/8. The audio level can also be displayed.
• WFM/VS Display: Waveform Monitor (WFM) and Vectorscope (VS) are displayed.
• TC/CC Display: Time code (VITC/LTC) and closed caption can be displayed.
• Still Frame Display (Frame Grab): Desired frame can be captured as a still image and compared with an image of the incoming video signal for matching the angle of view and colors with those of previously record image.
• Built-in Test Patterns: Color bar, grayscale, 100% image, 25% gray and test patterns of -6.8% to 0% and 100% to 109% can be output.
• Zoom: Selected image section can be displayed in an enlarged size of x2 or x4 without color scaling.
A Wealth of Markers & Shadow Function
• Various Markers: Equipped with safe area markers for 4:3 (in 16:9 mode), 13:9, 14:9, 15:9 and 16:9 (in 4:3 mode) as well as crosshatch (5/10).
• User Markers: Up to 100 types of user markers can be flexibly set in a range of 80% to 90% and saved. They can be easily recalled and used according to applications or shooting scenes.
• Shadow Function: Shadow can be applied to the area outside of marker areas.
Supports Multiple Monitor Operation
• User File: Settings data can be stored in a USB flash drive. This allows management of data on a PC and copying of settings data to other monitors.
Easy Mouse Operation
• Mouse Operation Supported: A USB mouse can be connected and used for menu settings. A wireless mouse can also be connected. The scroll wheel of the mouse can be used to adjust the color temperature.
• Function Buttons: Function buttons (F1 to F4) can be assigned desired functions.
AC/DC/Battery Power & 19” Rack Mountable
The BT-LH1770 can also operate on a DC power supply, such as a battery, and is designed for low power consumption. It can be mounted in a 19-inch rack (7RU size). The compact size provides extra convenience in outdoor shooting, live relay, and other shooting situations requiring high
BT-MA1772G: BT-LH1770 Tilt Stand
BT-MA1773G: BT-LH1770 Rack Mount
BT-MA1774G: BT-LH1770 Rack Mount w/Tilt